We're glad to help you with your day-to-day expenses. As a matter of fact, we'd be really happy if you moved your checking account with us.
- Minimum Balance Required: $0
- Monthly Service Charge: $0¹ ǀ $5
- Minimum Balance to Earn Compound Dividends (interest): $250
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE e-Statements
- FREE Bank-by-Mail
- 50,000 Fee-FREE ATMs. Worldwide. That's 33,000 more locations than the largest U.S. bank
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Unlimited ATM Transactions
- Daily Maximum ATM or POS Transactions: $500 each
- Daily Maximum Signed Visa Debit Transactions: $1,500
- Overdraft Protection available from your FEW Savings, Money Market or Lines of Credit
- Don't want a Visa® Debit Card – that's fine with us, we offer reloadable cards too!
If you do not have standard Overdraft Protection set up, or if your standard Overdraft Protection does not have available funds or credit to pay an overdraft, Courtesy Pay will add a layer of protection to your Checking Account, by providing payment of overdrafts up to a total of $500 for qualifying² Checking Account holders. If we receive an item for payment that causes your account to go below zero, we'll cover the transaction(s), up to your limit – for a coverage fee³.
You may become eligible to have your NSF checks or ACH items automatically paid by our Courtesy Pay service. However, you must opt-in to Courtesy Pay to have your Visa® Debit Card and ATM transactions paid by this service.
Simply, fill out a Courtesy Pay Opt-in form and submit it to the Credit Union. It's that simple.
The easiest option for a free account is e-Statements. Because you'll be helping us save on printing and mailing costs we'll return the favor with an account free of monthly maintenance fees.
1 Monthly Fee Waiver – The $5 monthly fee for your Checking Account is waived when you use any one of the following: e–Statements, direct deposit, maintain a combined balance of $250 (combined balances are the total of your Checking, Savings, Holiday Club, Certificates, Loan, etc. under one account number) or if you are under the age of 18 or over 65.
² Qualifying Checking Accounts must have all of the following: (1) over 18 years of age and live in CA, (2) no delinquencies on credit union loans and no current negative savings or checking accounts, and (3) no legal or administrative levies attached.
³ For our current fee schedule click here.