Carry a credit card from a place you trust – the Credit Union. With a low, fixed rate, we offer one of the best Credit Cards around! You can also manage your FEW Visa credit card online with EZ Card Info!
VISA Platinum Card
- No application fee
- Low FIXED rate – No surprises
- No Balance Transfer fees – Transfer balances from other credit cards and save
- No Cash Advance fees – That’s right and our cash advance rates are the same as our purchase rates
- No Foreign Transaction fees – Use your card wherever your adventures take you. (Just make sure you let us know where you’re going so that a message can be placed on your account to make sure your transactions are processed smoothly.)
- Verified by VISA - extra password protection for your online purchases
- No Over-limit fees – Enough said
VISA Secured Card
If you've had trouble getting a credit card due to less than perfect credit, this is the card for you. Set aside $200 to $4,000 in a Savings account as collateral for your credit card. We'll hold the funds as a guarantee and issue your VISA credit card in the same amount.
This card contains all the great benefits of our VISA Platinum Cards, so get yours today!
VISA Card Rates and Application
|Visa Platinum||Visa Secured|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers||8.90% to 17.90% |
based on your credit worthiness
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Web site of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.|
|Annual Fee||VISA Platinum: $10.00 |
VISA Secured: $15.00
|Transaction Fees |
- Balance Transfer
- Cash Advance
- Foreign Transaction
|Penalty Fees |
- Late Payment
- Returned Payment
How We Will Calculate Your Balance. We use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)."